So I'm designing a site for Christie.
The look that she wants for her portfolio page is something really clean. A lot of the sites that she showed me had what it seemed like some form of animation on the page. So that would be something I'd have to ask Phil about.
What we decided to do was to make illustrations/images/ideas on what we wanted on eachothers pages. These are some of the illustrator images that she created based on something she liked.
I'm not sure if the color scheme is going to remain the same. It just seems too plain jane, or the orange throws me off, I think something bright like magenta or something would be a little more fun. Perhaps adding some opacity to it so that its not too loud.

Hey Angela,
ReplyDeleteI agree with the color. It looks a little Halloweenish....not that there is anything wrong with Halloween! it's my fav ...but yeah. I think magenta would make it pop a little more. Would that be the layout for the homepage?
mhmm, i would go with magenta! christie is a hawaiian girl, got to represent! but it is an interesting design layout, i'm looking forward seeing what you come up with next.
ReplyDeletejames
Hey Angela!
ReplyDeleteI also agree that you should play with the color scheme some more.
I was also wondering if the font you used for the link buttons were what you were planning on using? I just noticed the font is a little too bold and the letters blur together.
I think the fact that you want to work on a very fun interactive site for Christie is so fitting. Im excited to see what you come up with girl!
-Britt
I agree with the above color advices, by the way I like the navigation choice, reminds me of an infographic!!
ReplyDelete