Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Felicitous or bust

On our way to the lovely coffee shop. We have a good idea on how our website is going to be based on





http://www.cilantro-cafe.com/


We're going to incorporate drawings in the background. This particular website is all FLASH but hopefully we can get away with just having good drawings in the background.

3 comments:

  1. this is an awesome idea! i can see this being pretty amazing for the site and your client. coffee/tea shops are always more interesting and stand out more when they have a different layout for their website. the only thing i would say is to make sure that the links dont get lost in the design, so make sure hierarchy is in play! :)

    but yeah, i can see the website being a huge success with this kind of layout. it reminds me of like, the different elements of the place, with the collection of antiques and the different coffees they offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, I agree. We discussed about the links, and we will have the background of each link change with different patterns, or watercolor though out.
    I guess it'll be my job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this concept. I think it's unique and I believe it will be done right by you guys where it will look awesome. It's definitely you alls aesthetic. I can't wait to see what you guys do.

    ReplyDelete