So we decided to re-do the menu page. That way we dont try to put everything jumbled on one page. The top shows the different categories. And when you click on what your intrested in, it will direct you to that specific page. From there we're going to add text (not picture text) since I relearned having text as image is MUY MAL!
So we will add all that info. What do you guys think? More little sketches? Too much? Lame? Cool?
Thanks for your thoughts!



I like the redo. I think the separation of pages was a good idea so that the viewer can focus on the specific menu items, but I would maybe add small versions of the food sketches at the top so that you can easily get back to the main menu. Also maybe a little nit picky but the flame by the hot beverages is maybe a little to big, it looks like a scary drink lol. I really like how dynamic your pages are turning out, it lends alot of interest to the site as a whole. -Jenessa
ReplyDeletei agree with jenessa about the hot drinks lol. i also think of it as a spicy drink, just because when i see fire, i think of jalopeƱos. and for the food sketch, maybe add 2 more pieces of food, the sandwich seems so lonely and small compared to the drinks. and on the actual pages, the large brown shape is sort of odd. at first i saw an upside down cross, and now i can only see a profile of abraham lincoln. lol
ReplyDeletei do like the redo though! it is fun and quirky.
Maybe there is something besides fire to indicate a hot drink? I agree with Jenessa and Jimmy that it is a little too evil looking. I also saw the brown shape as an upside down cross, which might have more evil connotations than you guys were aiming for lol. I really like the depth of the little drawings and I like the way the menu is organized. I can't wait to see the final site!
ReplyDelete