So, we're coming along on this whole process. Just need one more page the info and than we begin coding! What do you guys think about the layouts so far?
I think that they're pretty fun/ they're a bit retro-ish to me. Kinda messy/crazy but at the same time uniformity and consistency with the navigation at the top being constant in all the pages.
I like whats being developed... before it was hard to see what you guys were explaining, but its looking good and cohesive...i will be interested to see how the twit roll works
ReplyDeleteI really really like how its looking! especially the Menu page. I also like the way you guys are using the laying of images and textures. Nicely put together! Good luck coding... it's going to be tricky! lol
ReplyDeleteIt does look pretty sweet, I really dig the collage-like elements. It is messy, but in a good way, I think it still has hierarchy and organization. Once we're all testing each other's sites, it'll be easier to tell if the organization works, but looking at it here it looks great! The textures, font, and hand drawn elements come together really nicely and give it a complex and dynamic look! As long as you don't add too much more information, I think you're on the right track!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget coding this might be a pain in the arse though...
ReplyDeletethese are looking pretty awesome! just a few little things... tuesday is spelled wrong and the type is a little long in the about section. maybe just work on the line length and get to coding! looks awesome
ReplyDeleteI really like what you guys have so far. It seems like quite a progression since your initial proposal. I think the two pages at the bottom look more cohesive together than the image on the top. I like that it appears as though you are moving around the circle or the circle is changing landscapes, the image on top looks alittle disconnected. I do realy like that the layouts among the pages have variation, making the site appear dynamic and interesting. - Jenessa
ReplyDelete