Sunday, October 31, 2010

Couldnt remember if i posted

Headline says it all.

T-minus 2 days till we meet out lovely client.

Hoping the place is lovely and the owner is like the coffee shop.

Maybe he or she will even throw in a sample

mmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm free sample would be great, they are so excited to have us come in. I think it will be great to show them all the sites we think will work good kind of like a template for them to choose from because they can be totally ignorant and just start talking. But they are really cool and i think it will be open mic that night so yeah, sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a really cool place! I'm excited for you guys to meet with the owner. I think you could do some really neat things with the logo, if you decided to.

    ReplyDelete