I know its only one sentence that I really need to add but I hate doing those one liners. I figure if I post something its because its WORTH posting.
My group is consisted of sketch master Emilio and clean structured Phong. We've decided that Emilio is going to be the main manager, Phong the coder and myself as everything else.
We're going to do a coffee shop. Its a momma and pops coffee place pictures shown below
Ooo yes. Bland colors meeting useless swirls.
The website is pretty much a blogging site. So hopefully with Phil's nifty skills we'll get to spice it up a bit.
What do YOU think about when you go to coffee shop websites?
Do you even go to their websites? Or is there usually an incentive if you go to one?

I can't wait to see what you all do with this! I can see all of your styles jiving really well together on this :D
ReplyDeleteoh bland colors and useless swirls, why must you plague coffeshop websites around the world?!
ReplyDeletei like the fact that this place is a coffee house, art gallery, and a vintage boutique. i think something fun can come out of the combination of the three for a nice branding package.
when i think about coffee shop websites, i think of patterns and colors that are representative of the coffee they sell. so like, dark browns, and rich caramel colors. and the only time i go to coffee shop websites is to see what they are doing for the season, because coffee changes flavors according to the season, so i want to see what they have to offer. lol
i am excited to see what y'all do with imagery. and please get rid of the color scheme they have now. it's hideous.
Sure James, and definitely we will get rid of the color scheme and patterns background for sure.
ReplyDelete